Thursday, January 2, 2014

JANUARY GRATITUDE PROJECT: Day 2



I am ever so Grateful that I live in such a beautiful city, built around a lovely harbor.  We went down to The Taste again today, such a great event for our little Hobart. I've so much to be thankful for today.

We parked at the Cenotaph and caught the free bus to the wharf area, what a great service!!! Thankyou Redline, the kids though this was fantastic, and wanted to sit on the backseat. I loved seeing the excitement that such a simple thing, like catching a bus brought them. Elias said to me, "It's pretty cool Mummy".

Once there I prayed that we would get a table outside overlooking the water, and we did. Thankyou Jesus.

Im so grateful that my husband gets me and is so thoughtful. He knew I would want a pic of me and the kids on this old bridge, and offered to take one without me even asking. Thankyou Toddy.


No comments:

Post a Comment