Sunday, October 12, 2014

a short, sad and happy blog

And just like that it's Term 4...


I'm trying to be positive and embrace the Term with a smile and a lots of motivation but it is a real struggle. I just want to stay in bed. I want to let the world pass me by for a while. Sometimes being positive and happy is really hard, even harder to pretend that everything is ok when you are feeling like your world just sucks. I want to hide away. Run away. At the end of last term I was just hanging in... I needed the holidays so badly... now they have gone and i'm still feeling the same.

We went away for the first week of the holidays. For me it was an escape from reality. I never wanted to come home. I got home and felt so sad. But even if I moved away, it would be the same... you cant escape life. You cant escape things that happen to your family. You cant escape sickness.

Thismorning during my quiet time all I could do was say, God, I need you. I do need God. And he is amazing. He makes those feelings inside, the ones that almost physically hurt, feel peaceful. He soothes my soul. I need to rest in Him daily. Psalm 23 is my fave Psalm, I say it daily... he makes me lay down in green pastures, He restores my Soul...  every verse in that Psalm speaks to me.

I am deciding to get up, and go through the routines of daily life... to love others... and be the best Mum I can be...

happy term 4 :)

Love bec.

No comments:

Post a Comment