Monday, October 17, 2011

Just had to say... not on facebook...

Hey,
does anyone else ever have so much that they want to say on facebook, but you don't because everyone will think you are obssessed with writing statuses???
Well this happens to me regularly. I think in statuses. People comment on my frequent statuses but if they really knew how often i wanted to change it but rsist, they would be shocked!!!!! I just have so much i want to say!!!!!!!
Like now at this present moment i want to say that: my bubba has just got his second tooth and im in love with this song im listening to... i kinda have the strange need to tell everyone every little thing that happens, it's ridiculous, like noone really cares...  
SO why is this? maybe i want constant attention, i thrive on attention and compliments... maybe... maybe i am just really passionate about everything and think everyone will be too... maybe maybe...

Anyway.... just a thought, thanks for reading

Bec xoxox

2 comments:

  1. Woah - I don't know which bit to digest first! LOL! You should talk some more about your excitement (with photos, if possible) about E's teeth coming up and why it excites you. Also - what song is it that you are excited about (it's got me intrigued)? Why does it excite you and talk abit more about the power of song!!
    Now that I've given you my 'essay layout' to more blog writing ideas, I look forward to what you come up with next!! haha
    Anna

    ReplyDelete