Friday, October 14, 2011

Here we go...

Welcome to my new blog.
Come on in, sit on this luxurious couch, trust me it is sooo comfy. Now, relax. Take some deep breaths, smile, ahhh this is the life.  I really need to purchase a foot rest for you. So are you ready? Good...

Let me introduce mysef. My name is Bec and im just a girl who likes to smile and laugh. I love it when people laugh at me and say im funny, it kinda makes my day! I love taking photos, it's kinda my thing, i constantly have a camera in my hand, When i was young i used to buy those disposable cameras, I then upgraded to the $20 post office camera, and then the digital era began. So yeah ive always been obsessed with photos, it's just the way I am :)

So glad you are coming on this blog journey with me. Hope you enjoy reading my thoughts, photos  and anything else that comes out of this weird and wonderful brain of mine.

Bec xo





3 comments:

  1. Yay!I am your first commenter! Looking forward to reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice background ;) Nice photo too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to read all your amazing blogs!

    ReplyDelete