Tuesday, January 27, 2015

2014 statuses- Jan to May :)


2014 in the life of bec barker...

January

1st: The best is yet to come.

1st: Must be time for some hot cross buns ;)

1st: If you're going to fight like animals you can go outside and live, like the animals.
      Things you find yourself saying!
                                
4th: Just had way too much fun at Birchalls

10th: Lying in bed thinking about how much I love my life, my God, my kids and my people.          
 Now it  must be time to get up and have a cup of tea.
.13th: We just pulled into the caravan park and Jaz isn't impressed. He thought we were camping "in the wild"

16th: The world is a brighter place after a 10min hot shower.

17th: Home from camping. I have already had a nap on the couch.

18th: I need a holiday
 
19th: Blessed are those who dwell in His house.

19th: HOTSPOTS parents, don't forget to bring a spare pair of clothes for your kids... it's wet and gooey week

20th: Todd's gone to school... I get to have the tennis on :0)

21st: There is a reason I am not writing the story and God is. He knows how it all works out, where it all leads, what it all means.
 
25th: Honk if you're happy!

26th: Today I am thankful for this country. Thankful that we are free to gather together and worship God. People, don't take this for granted.

26th: I think I should get some running shoes like Nadal's.

 February

2nd: Night church. Seriously nothing better than worshipping God. YOU are God in the Highest!

3rd: I just got out all of my teaching resources form my teaching days, im currently in resource heaven.... looking forward to starting schooling Chi on Wednesday

 4th: I just put Jazzy in his school uniform... oh my heart, how beautiful!!

5th: Term 1! Let's do this!

5th: Homeschooling for 10 mins and Chi says, "I struggled with this but now you have explained it properly.

5th: Im being dedicated and going to the school dedication service...

6th: It was my 2 year old throwing a tantrum in Big W cos he wanted a skateboard...

6th: I need to lay down. The end.

9th: So the best is yet to come. I can't wait.

9th: The kids are doing shows for old Nan and then asking for money at the end. It worked the first time... Not sure it will work again kids.

9th: The weather is wild! Todd is out trying to stop the fence from blowing over.

9th: A man has been killed near the Margate train cos a tree fell on his car. Sad. That wind was crazy.

11th: This time 3 years ago I was climbing into Todd's ute and heading to the hospital to have a baby. We just made it to the hospital with 20mins to spare before out he popped HAPPY BIRTHDAY ELIAS SHEM xxx

14th: cup of tea come to me...

14th: God help me...

20th: The art of staying calm. Really I want to throw the child across the room. I won't.

26th: In the last fortnight our 2 DVD players and our T-Box have all stopped working... what is this telling me?

26th: I'm going to get on the floor and do some sit ups right now, I really am... In a minute...

27th Without God, everything would feel so hopeless.



March

2nd: "Don't run around like wild animals, you are not animals, you are children"

3rd: Having a drink at The Beach with my sister, so nice to have her here. Don't leave Liv!!!

7th: I cleaned out and vacuumed the car without even a hint from Todd to do it... im in shock!
11th: Sometimes getting out of bed feels evil.

13th: Im doing my usual thing and watching Colour Conf backstage... one day I will get there!!!

14th: I just told Todd that I registered for Colour Conf 2015... he took it quite well!! Mum has registered too... anyone else ??

16th: My ear is throbbing, my throat is throbbing... I'm on communion today. God, help me!!

16th: Cos I'm haappyyyyyyyy

16th: Don't procrastinate when it comes to God!!! Dont wait till tomorrow!

16th: We had a great youth service tonight. I love the young people. I love God's presence. I love the young people in God's presence. I love diving for lollies at the front with the young peeps too... THE BEST IS YET TO COME!

18th: Ive been reading Acts thismorning, those early disciples were fully giving everything to see people surrender their lives to Jesus. I want to be more like them!!!!!!

24th: We went to the parents for tea. I walked in and Ana was sitting there smiling at me... I burst into tears! I wasn't hallucinating, she was really there! Im so happy.

25th: Happiness is an emotion, Joy is deeper. I must fight for my joy. I must open my heart to wonder and beauty and always find a reason to rejoice.

25th: The kid's night light in the hallway wasn't plugged in. I had to get up and plug it in... I dont think I can sleep without it!!

26th: There is a $2 coin sitting in the bottom of the washing machine. The only problem is that there is a big scorpion sitting right next to it.

27th: Last Man standing Todd Barker and Matthew Stossich.

27th: Todd turned all the lights off and went to bed. I'm sitting here on the couch in the dark. I suppose it must bedtime.

28th: God sees the big picture. He is in control. Amen.

29th: Oh my goodness.

30th: It's Sunday, let's do this. KFC peeps let's go and praise God, despite whatever is going on He deserves the Highest praise!! His mercies are new every morning. Love you all xxx

31st: exhausted, physically, emotionally... just exhausted. Dreaming of a holiday !!

April

1st: Sitting here at gymnastics and there is a little baby next to me. I want it. I've never thought about kidnaping before...

5th: Tomorrow the Lovely Leeza is preaching, her first Sunday morning sermon!! Let's all be there and support her. See you soon!!! Xxx

6th: Church Day!! Im so excited. I love to go and worship God!!

6th: At church: so far I've swept up hundreds of bugs, removed lots of cigarette butts from the front steps, searched for song words for the singers folders, scootered around the auditorium on the crèche scooter... And there is still over and hour till the service starts love it!!

6th: I'm getting lots of practice at giving my anger over to God lately... I have to let it go or it will eat me up and make me bitter!

7th: What a teary season final of Love Child. Brilliant.

8th: paper mache Greek vases.... that's what is on my mind.

8th: I will not fail you or abandon you. Joshua 1:5

8th: At gymnastics again... If I reach out my hand I could touch that baby...

9th: So many feelings and emotions flowing through me right now

11th: I dont like driving down the road and realizing I forgot to put my false tooth in

11th: papier mache vases, what have i got myself into!!

11th: Tomorrows bec is going to hate me cos I didnt clean the kitchen tonight.

12th: Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life. Surely, not maybe, but SURELY!

12th: heartbroken

13th: This last week I have cried more tears than ever before. I have experienced more anger than ever before. I have felt injustice and betrayal. It has been a tough week and I want to thank those who have inboxed me and shown me love. Means so much. Love you xx

13th: So anyway, last night I had the most random dream. I dreamt I was babysitting for the man who lives next door to church and complains about the sound all the time.

14th: The Bible. Dont brush over the words. Ponder them. Meditate. Understand them. let the truths sink deep into your being. They will change you, bit by bit. it is a beautiful, beautiful thing.

15th:It's a sitting on the couch eating noodles kinda day.

15th: Ive got some lovely friends! I got some flowers yesterday, today too!! THANKYOU THANKYOU!!

16th: I never did show and tell at school... I was way tooooooo shy...Im making up for it now on Facebook

20th: The kids just led us in an Easter service. It was beautiful. Todd pulled out his guitar and played along xx

26th: Happy 11th Wedding Anniversary to Toddy and I. I love us.

28th: I'm in bed. Just rang the home phone from my mobile and asked chi to make me a cup of tea.

28th: The kids are outside writing songs for the chicken cos they think it is dying...I hear "Goodbye, Oh I love you, I love you". It isn't dying... just resting in the sun.

29th: I think the kids may have been onto something when they were writing a song for the dying chicken... it's not dead but it's not seeming healthy at all!

May

1st: Oh what a beautiful morning, Oh what a beautiful day!

4th: Once these kids are in bed it's milo and marshmallow time. Hurry up kids

5th: What a blessed life I have. I get to stay home and teach my child. So grateful.

5th: It's called being flexible to combat the meltdowns.

5th: Be the first to love, be the first to be generous, be the first to serve.

6th: I will not eat junk food, I will not eat junk food, I will not eat junk food, I will not eat junk food, I will not eat junk food...

7th: Sometimes I just see someone and I know that we are meant to be friends... something within me just knows... even when i haven't met them yet.

8th: Seems like im going to be without computer for a while... my computer seriously died. This is not good. I miss my music, and my photo edit

8th: Apple are sending me a replacement computer!!!!!!

10th: Happy Birthday to my Dad, Leo Stossich! I wouldn't be who I am today without your direction and love. Also happy graduation day!!! I can now call you Dr Leo!!

15th: I love it when I look at my child and I see one of my expressions on their face.

17th: We need a bigger house. The end.

17th: When I start to feel that life is unfair...I start worshiping God. My focus shifts from me to God and His greatness... and suddenly everything is ok.

20th: It seems that all of my photos before last year have vanished without a trace. For a photo person like me, that really sucks. I'm glad I got some printed every so often.

20th: The photos in my albums are suddenly very precious.

21st: At woollies. Forgot to get my bags out of the car again.
21st: BEC BARKER step away from the pizza!!!

23rd: 20 mins until my THEAC visit... trying to remain cool, calm and confident.

23rd: THEAC visit done! If only I had a block of chocolate to eat to celebrate!!

25th: If you don't have a church to call home then come along to the Menzies Center, Campbell St Hobart ,10:30. We are waiting to welcome you !!

25th: My parents are home from China... I can't wait to see them tomorrow!!!

26th: Winter Spice tea, mmmmm

27th: Only throw the stone if you are perfect!!

27th: Sometimes you just have to stop everything and turn up the music






THANKS FOR READING
love bec

 

No comments:

Post a Comment