Monday, February 13, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday Elias



My beautiful 4th baby, Elias Shem, has just turned 1!!

What an amazing year it has been. My dreams came true when  I had him. I just knew that once i had 4 i would feel complete, a completeness i would never feel with 3, and I was right, I feel complete!! Im not sad getting rid of my baby items as he grows out of them,  im happy and content because I know I have the perfect number of children for me :) BLESSED!!




Looking back to the day Elias was born makes me so happy. What an amazing Labor and birth.
Here is a journal extract from the day he was born:


We got to the hospital just in time to have him- it was amazing. I was in the ute, with the worst suspension, in peak hour traffic- fully dilated and trying not to have him on the Southern Outlet- was the longest trip to town... im so in love with him. He has blonde hair and weighs about 9 pounds...


Elias has bought so much happiness to us already in 1 year and im looking forward to watching him grow and develop into the amazing man he is going to be. What an honor to be his mum. I love you little man xoxoxox

Here is a slideshow to show Elias life so far



Celebrating amongst the grapevines :)



1 comment:

  1. Wow. That was so beautiful I nearly cried. Awwwww. Getting so clucky now! And realised I need to take more photos!!! Wish I had your camera! Those shots of Elias at about 2/3 the way through capture him perfectly! Such a gorgeous boy!

    ReplyDelete